High Access Roofing offer a professional The Conservation Rooflight service across London, London
The Conservation Rooflight® is the original low profile skylight, combining the highest modern performance standards with an authentic traditional appearance.
Favoured by English Heritage, the National Trust and planning / conservation officers, it is available in a wide range of standard sizes, along with the Bespoke Design Service.
- Traditional appearance and approval by Planning Authorities
- Faithful reproduction of Victorian cast iron rooflight
- Ultra-low profile, fine lines of steel and genuine glazing bar
- Complies with planning requirements for listed buildings and conservation areas
- Sizes for any application and a specials design service
- Favoured by the National Trust and English Heritage
- Silicone fronting replicating traditional putty
- Stepped glazing detail to give appearance of single glazing
- The Rooflight Company offers the widest range of sizes available with 17 top-hinged and 2 side-hinged options
- Now available – moisture resistant linings (for painting on-site) create a warm to the touch internal surface
- Now available – sleek blind system offering total blackout
High standards of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements on Part L
- High performance thermal lining (the patented Thermoliner®) helps reduce condensation
- Exceeds weather tightness test BS 6375: Part 1:2009 up to Hurricane Force 12
- High degree of air tightness
- The Conservation Rooflight® can provide ventilation in accordance with Part F of the Building Regulations
Our standard IGU specification is a 4mm SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+ toughened inner with a 16mm argon cavity and a 4mm SGG PLANILUX® toughened outer, giving a glass centre pane U-value of 1.2W/m²K.
Other glazing specifications offering for example, improved thermal, acoustic or security properties as well as decorative finishes are also available.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3 mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- Guarantee on rooflight frame of 12 years subject to location and adherence to maintenance guidelines
- Can be cleaned from the inside with the aid of a cleaning tool
- Self cleaning glass available as an option
Versatile and easy to install
The Conservation Rooflight® is suitable for roof pitches between 17.5° and 65°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact High Access Roofing
- Suitable for any roof construction
- 20 sizes and bespoke designs available, there is a solution for every application
- Full technical help and support available